FREAKING FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!!!!!

steffihope
on 6/16/11 2:48 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning all of PA - guess who is up???  What?  You can't figure it out?!?!  Well, its me of course you sillies! :)

I am up  because I went to sleep at 9:45 and having had some soda before I went to bed - I think I am finally finding a cause to this waking up thing - too much soda....I know, I know..it is NOT rocket science.  Sometimes I wonder how many degrees it will take me to really NOT feel like a complete idiot sometimes! :)

I am sleepy however, and will be headed BACK to bed in a few.  When i get up - I am headed to school again to NO students. This time until 1:45.  Then kids til the end of the day.  I will have helpers in throughout the day - hopeful to get the majority of my room packed away with the kids with me later on.  Some from this year's graduating class some from prior years who want to come visit.  So fun! :)

After school I will head home, change into my BEST Phillies gear and head with the ENTIRE family, real AND facebook family, to Reading to see the Reading Phillies play ball.  I have never been to a Reading Phillies game and I am looking forward to it.   My girlfrinds mom gets tickets every year for free and this year we are going with about 40 of our closest friends - ok, anout 10 of our closest friends and 30 people we will be getting to meet tonight.  Looking forward to a relaxing weekend with the entire family .  We will also be celebrating my nephews' graduations.  One from Middle school, the other from High School.  Very exciting times for the Belitsky's.  And then Fathers Day again, Larry WILL be home this weekend to celebrate!  YAY!

Happy FREAKING FANTABULOUS FRIDAY all! :)
kreavis1979
on 6/16/11 5:36 pm - PA
Good Morning All,

Not ony am I already a light sleeper, but the storm doesn't really help. Trying to decide if I should get up and start the laundry or stay in bed for a while. I am sure I will fall back to sleep 20 minutes before the alarm goes off, ugh!

We did find out on Tuesday that we are expecting a baby girl. It all seems so surreal.
Today has me at work, Friday is my busiest day, spend a lot of it on my feet and running around. Have a parent event that gives us 50 extra people to entertain midday.

Have a great day everyone!!
Katie
bvohl
on 6/16/11 6:18 pm
CONGRATS Katie!! Girls are wonderful....a challenge but wonderful!!

Best wishes,

Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

lauraanne715
on 6/16/11 7:57 pm - Pottstown, PA
Congrats Katie!!! Sooo excited for you!!! :-)

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

bvohl
on 6/16/11 6:28 pm
Good morning Steffi and PA!

It is 4:19 and I have been up for about 2 hours...UGH! Today is our Fun Day at school but with all this rain, thunder and lightning I don't know if it is going to happen? We will see...Mother nature woke me up but work crap is keeping me up!

Without going too long with the story, basically it is the end of the year and tempers are flairing! I try and cover someone else's ass and then I am the one getting yelled at!! I understand the other teachers position and why she was upset, but she did not have the full story and just blasts me!! I had a minor breakdown at work (which I HATE to do!!), then the rest of the day I was just pissed!! By the time I got on my way home from work I was totally exhausted! I pushed myself to do some food shopping, but I was mindlessly picking up stuff that I really didn't need, but there was stuff I did! I think I was overtired....anyway picked up the child and then came home. Hubby came home and told him he was on his own for dinner. I gave him the idea to take Dee out for dinner. I stayed home and collapsed on the sofa. Woke up around 2am and here I am, still thinking about what a crappy day I had!
I gotta get out of this funk....being up at this time is not helping!!
I hope this day goes quickly and then it will be a nice quiet weekend....
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

lauraanne715
on 6/16/11 8:13 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning Pa!!!

Well it is my first day off for summer vacation (well I still have a week long workshop to attend and summer school to teach but I am not really counting that as part of the school year--lol) and here I am at 5:30 am wide awake. Thanks in part to my doggie who had to go out and my Lil Sweet Pea who was kicking up a storm!

Today has me dropping Stacey off at work at 10..coming home giving doggie a bath...cleaning bathroom...straightening up the house and then just sorting through the nursery stuff that is beginning to pile up in there! Yesterday we went to Babies R Us and used the gift cards I recieved from students etc to pick up the changing table pad and my favorite thing so far the Fisher Price Space Saver Swing and Seat! Its so cute! And it is the perfect size swing for our house and I can easily move it from room to room sooo I love it! We are all about the space saver products--we even have the space saver high chair too!! LOL

Hubby is working then he is heading down to Philly to pick up his other daughter from her mother's house and bring her up here for the weekend. Cheyenne spends the school year with her grandmother upstate and during the work week in the summer she is with her mom and will be spending weekends with us. This is her first weekend home with us so I am hopeful for the best but preparing for the worst. Cheyenne is hard to handle--she has a lot of behavioral issues and we are trying to work with her..but her mother isn't exactly helpful and while we are grateful to grandmom for letting her stay with her during the school year--grandma tends to coddle her.  Its always been a bit of a battle. But Hubby and I both agreed that this is the best situation at this time. I can not handle Cheyenne on my own--she does not listen to me and she always tries to give me a rough time--when she lived with us full time she spent an enormous amount of time testing me and generally wreaking havoc for me and her Stacey. Hubby and I and our therapist agreed to this arrangement and we have our expectations for the summer written down and posted. But as you can tell by my ramble--this first weekend has me a little nervous!

But anyways!!! We do have some fun things planned for the weekend and I am looking forward to that! Hope everyone has a Fantastic Friday!!!!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Chopper1
on 6/16/11 8:43 pm
Good morning everyone,

Seems like ions since I have posted.  How is everyone doing?  Everything is going here in NNJ.  Keeping busy, been dating a lot and trying to have fun.  Just got out of a short-term relationship and over the inevitable heartache but moving forward.  Getting ready for work, coming home and have a date tonight.

Amazing how much my life has changed since having the bypass.

I hope everyone is doing great!!
Geoff 

Lisa H.
on 6/16/11 8:45 pm - Whitehall, PA
 That's where I want to be right now... didn't go to sleep until about 11 last night after going to CVS with Tanya until about 9 and then coming home and trying to wrap up a Tastefully Simple party and schedule an early morning lab appt for Siehara for before she goes to camp.  I still haven't figured out the appointment so I'm going to have to call this morning and plead my case.  She needs to take a 2 hr fasting glucose test so we can really only do it tomorrow morning.    I also woke up around 4am for some unknown reason and then was up for about 30 minutes trying to go back to sleep.

Now, I'm up and getting Siehara off for her last hour of school.. yes, hour.. school starts around 8 and they get out at 9.. really?!?!   I'm working til 3:30.  Tanya's dad is supposed to be coming down this evening and he is going to take them home for the weekend.   My friend Karen who I thought needed to stay here last night actually needs to stay tonight, so she'll be here around 5:30 or so.  I have no plans except to just relax for the night.  

Tomorrow we have my friend's son's Bar Mitzvah and hopefully the weather will hold out so we can hang at the pool the rest of Saturday and all day Sunday.  At some point Sunday, we may be headed north to bring Tanya and Marshall back or just hanging here waiting for daddy to bring them back. 

Hope everyone has a glorious Friday! 

My tracker

hers 

IdaMae D.
on 6/16/11 9:25 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning PA;

Off to work till 4. 

Was up late last night, we now need to figure out what to not finish in the house so that we can replace the old plumbing (soil pipe) out to the street, (water supply) coming in from the street.  Was hoping no major set backs but such is life we'll deal with it get the bones of the house back to their old solid glory and move on.  The house might not be completely finished at the end but it will get done. (strategic thinking will get this construction project completed.)

Lots of work to do today, yesterday received a report with 2,589 items that need research - not enough time in the day, I will get it done.  Have to do a SWOT analysis of the Cleveland Clinic over the weekend for school for school and write an opinion papers.  I am looking forward to that.

Too much on the agenda for the weekend.  Have to go out and re-think some choices we've made and probably change some tile etc.  Lots of homework, have work-work that I will be brining home, and I have to make roasted veggies for our church luncheon in honor of father's day.

Hope everyone has an awesome day....

Ida

IdaMae

Patricia R.
on 6/16/11 10:05 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Steffi,
Have fun at the Reading Phillies game.  Special Olympics does a fund raiser with the Trenton Thunder every year, and this year it is against the Reading Phillies.  Should be a good game.

I slept in this morning.  Getting up early for work this week was a new challenge for me.  I have to get to a doctor's appointment this morning and the lab, for some bloodwork as well.  Must get my Coumadin level checked.  Then, I have to go to the hematologist's for the results. 

I have to get moving and walk Utley and eat some breakfast.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views